Related Posts with Thumbnails

e typical

Another awesome new blog to announce!

I'm excited to report that my extremely talented friend Erika has launched her website, e typical.

Bob and I first met Erika last year when we brought Gruxy home. We needed some help in the training department and we asked our friend Connie if she knew anyone. She referred us to Erika and we hit it off immediately.

What's so cool about Erika is that she has so many talents, as you will see on her website. She's a professional photographer, certified dog trainer and graphic designer!

It turns out she's a great writer as well. I've really enjoyed reading her posts, and I think you will, too. Don't forget to check out the galleries... our boy makes a special appearance. :)





Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP