Related Posts with Thumbnails

Naturally Nutty Nut Butters



I love a good nut butter. It's such an easy, delicious way to get some protein in your life. I basically eat some form of a nut butter every single day. I was drooling over all the delicious flavors when I saw them on my favorite food blog. Obviously I needed to try this stuff out and report back to you!

When I received my jars from Katie at Naturally Nutty, I literally dug right in! Here's what was in my package:

  • Vanilla Almond Butter
  • Honey Roasted Cinnamon Peanut Butter
  • Pepita Sun Seed Butter
  • Butter Toffee Peanut Butter
  • Vanilla Cinnamon Sunflower Butter


All organic and made with flax seed and hemp seed for some added nutrition!

Katie was also sweet enough to send me a little package of trail mix, too! It was really good... sunflower seeds, HUGE raisins, chocolate chips, cranberries. It was great on my Greek yogurt!

From the website:

"Created by a Vegetarian Mom for her kids, we make amazing organic and natural nut butters in a variety of flavors, all made with organic flax and organic hemp seed. Containing wholesome and organic ingredients, each jar has been handcrafted from small batches with the following benefits:

Organic Flax Seed (Omega-3, Omega-6)
Organic Hemp Seed (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9)
American Grown Organic Peanuts and Natural Almonds
No Stir Formula - Minimal Oil Separation! (Peanut Butters)"


Honestly, ALL fantastic, but can we talk about the Butter Toffee Peanut Butter for a sec? This stuff is addictive, so beware. It's a delicious combination of sweet, salty, buttery, peanutbuttery nirvana in a jar. Ingredients:

Dry Roasted Unsalted U.S.A. Peanuts, Butter Toffee U.S.A. Peanuts (butter, sugar, salt), Organic Flax Seed, Organic Hemp Seed, Organic Palm Fruit Oil. Contains Peanuts and Milk.


I know... the sugar. But the thing is, it's made with very little... there are only 5 grams per serving. Calories are 180 for 2 Tbsp. I generally only have about a tablespoon at a time, so it fits into my calorie allowance pretty well. It also stretches it a bit longer, since the jars are smaller than the typical peanut butter jar (15 oz.).

Favorite uses: In my morning oatmeal and on my Dr. Krackers :)

I haven't seen Naturally Nutty in any stores, but you can order right from the website. Oh, and you can order sample packs! A great way to try a few at a time.




Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Anonymous 23 June, 2010 19:19  

Just discovered Pepita Sun Seed Butter in a local Italian Market this week, and am IN LOVE!!! I agree w/you.... this nut butter is a fabulous treat! It's difficult to refrain from eating the entire jar in one sitting. LOL! The nutrition info is not listed anywhere on the label of the jar, which is rather surprising. I will still continue to purchase this delicious nut butter nonetheless...I absolutely LOVE IT! And, like you.... I add it to my high-fiber hot cereal for breakfast... YUMMMMMMMM!

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP