Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dr. Kracker



Definitely my favorite cracker yet. Dr. Kracker gets it. Their mission:

"We make good-for-you food that tastes good. Our Flatbreads and Snacker Krackers are 100% percent natural, and USDA certified organic. We bake with whole grains and seeds, and none of our crackers contain trans fats. From Pumpkin Cheddar to Seedlander, there's a seriously delicious Dr. Kracker for everyone in your family"


When I received my package of Dr. Kracker samples to try, I was super excited. I had read about the brand on Kath's website and knew this was something I needed to get in on, stat.

They sent me so many to try that it's taken me several months to get through them all!

  • Apple Crisps
  • Cherry Semolina
  • Fire Roasted Crisps
  • Hummus Maximus
  • Klassic 3 Seed
  • Pumpkin Cheddar
  • Seeded Spelt
  • Seedlander
Without question, my favorite is Cherry Semolina, followed by Apple Crisps, with Fire Roasted Crisps coming in third. But honestly, they're ALL great!

The ingredients are pure, real, organic food. Check out the ingredients in the Seeded Spelt:

organic spelt flour, filtered water, organic sunflower seeds, organic sesame seeds, organic flaxseeds, organic spelt bran, sea salt, yeast, organic barley malt syrup

Calories are around 100 per serving, which as you know for me is very important along with the low sugar content. What's a nice surprise is the amount of protein, coming in at usually around 4-5 grams.

I've enjoyed Dr. Kracker products with cheese, nut butters or tuna. They're great all of these ways but they absolutely stand up by themselves.

I was happy to see them in Whole Foods, so I will definitely be adding them to the shopping list when we run out.




Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP