Related Posts with Thumbnails

Late July Organic Snacks



Oh, Late July... you've stolen my heart.

Here's the thing. Yes, I'm all about natural ingredients, less ingredients, organic ingredients... all of that. But I'm also a gal who secretly loves Oreos.

Clearly, Oreos are not a smart choice for someone like me... someone looking to cut down on calories, take in less chemicals and more natural, organic food.

Enter my new best friend, Late July Organic Mini Sandwich Cookies.

Ingredients: Organic whole wheat flour, organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic powdered evaporated cane juice with organic cornstarch, organic palm oil, organic oleic sunflower oil and/or organic oleic safflower oil, organic cocoa butter, organic powdered milk, organic chocolate liquor, organic brown rice syrup, organic cocoa processed with alkali, calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sea salt, cream of tartar, soy lecithin, natural flavors, organic vanilla extract.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 10 Cookies (28g) Servings Per Container: 5
Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9% Saturated Fat 2.5g 12% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 85mg 3% Potassium 35mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
Dietary Fiber 1g 3%
Sugars 8g
Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 10% • Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Obviously I won't be chomping on these daily, but it's SO good to know they are there (and by "there", I mean Whole Foods! I saw them at Whole Foods this weekend!).

Jessica at Late July sent me some awesome samples. I got to try most of their products.... cheese cracker sandwiches, peanut butter cracker sandwiches, cheddar cheese crackers, and of course, my beloved sandwich cookies!! The crackers were very good, as well... they didn't have that fake/greasy taste at all. Totally delicious.

Late July is a family owned and operated business, somewhat local to me (Barnstable, MA) and has a heck of a designer. I really love the font and packaging on all of their products, which can also be ordered directly from their store.





Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP