Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes

Honestly, I see no reason to ever make any other kind.

I was on the prowl for an oatmeal pancake recipe. What I didn't expect to find was this... a pancake so delicious, so nutty and sweet (without added sugar, by the way!)... the pancake that would change everything.

I found the inspiration at Stella's Kitchen. I obviously wanted a healthy recipe and one that would of course, taste good. Click here to get to the recipe. I know that I'll be trying more of Stella's creations in the future.

My alterations:

The batch made 6 good sized pancakes, and with the added hemp seed and about a 1/2 cup of blueberries, it comes in at around 160 calories per pancake. We each had two, a little bit of real syrup and a little side of 0% Greek yogurt with berries. A completely satisfying and delicious breakfast.





Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP