Related Posts with Thumbnails

Garlic Gold Nuggets




You know how sometimes you take chicken (or whatever) out of the freezer for dinner that night, without a clue as to how you will be preparing it? Well, that's been happening to us a lot lately... the heat is seriously causing me to lose my desire to spend time in the kitchen, which is seriously causing me to lose my interest in finding new recipes to try.

But in the interest of eating most meals at home in order to a)know what's going into my food and b)save some dinero, I need to snap out my funk and get to cooking! We're off to a great start....

We took some chicken breasts out for dinner the other day, with no ideas for preparation. We figured we'd throw some salt and pepper on them, bake them up and use them later in the week for chicken salad. I did NOT expect the delicious meal that was presented to me that evening.

The nice people at Garlic Gold sent me some samples to try recently and we've been using them, (and loving them) on different things... salad, asparagus, summer squash. But this time, the mister used the Parmesan flavor on these chicken breasts before baking and we were just amazed. We were "mmm-ing" at every bite. Garlic Gold really added a gourmet touch to this ordinary meal. I even think it helped the chicken stay moist. It totally motivated me to visit the Garlic Gold Recipe page and get more ideas!

I love that the garlic used for these products is grown on a certified organic ranch in Ojai Valley. Seven Oaks Ranch also grows other organic produce, like Haas avocados and Meyer lemons.

And of course... the mission:

"Our mission is to create meaningful opportunities for individuals in a company where corporate responsibility, sustainability and integrity are considered the legitimate precursors to profit."

Garlic Gold, Garlic Gold Nuggets and Garlic Gold Oil can all be ordered directly from their website.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP