Related Posts with Thumbnails

Snow Soda Review

So I got an email last month from the lovely Victoria, on behalf of Snow Beverages. Turns out Snow Soda is based in New England and now available in Rhode Island. Victoria wondered if I’d like to give it a try and let me know what I think.

Here’s the thing… I’m not a soda gal. Sure, I enjoy a fizzy beverage from time to time… but I really do try to stay away from the stuff. But the idea of Snow intrigued me… check out what Victoria had to say:

“Snow Beverages is inspiring a Soda Revolution using only natural ingredients and vitamins while keeping all the fun and delicious indulgence of soda. Snow comes in the real soda flavors you know and love but is made with only natural flavors, natural colors, pure cane sugar and is fortified with vitamins C and B's for an extra health boost. Our mission is to provide people in the Providence area with a healthier soda option!”

Natural ingredients and vitamins? In soda? Ok, Snow Soda, show me what you’ve got!!

I was pleasantly surprised. I really was. Victoria was kind enough to send me 3 of each flavor – Pure Cola, Cranberry PomRaz, and Lemon Lime. The mister and I sampled each of them, and I brought the rest to the office to share with my co-workers. My favorite was Lemon Lime, followed by Cranberry PomRaz, with Pure Cola coming in last. I think the Pure Cola just didn’t have enough fizz for me. It seems my co-workers agreed:

Snow Cranberry Pomraz
Luisa said: “refreshing, not too sweet and perfectly carbonated, good taste”

Lemon Lime
Derek said: “Better than the regular cola, but still not as carbonated as I'd like. The flavor is more robust. This one I might actually buy.”

Julie said: “Delicious!! Really like it, could use more carbonation. I like all the vitamins.”

Listen, this is not a health food. Snow doesn’t try to claim that it is. They recognize that soda is an indulgence and their product happens to be a natural, healthier version of that indulgence.

I can see myself using the PomRaz for cocktails or ‘mocktails’ for when we have company. Mix it with club soda and some lime and perhaps some vodka.

Snow is also dedicated to doing their part to “Save the Snowflakes”, donating 1% of sales to non-profit initiatives that work to try to reverse the effects of global warming.

The Snow Beverages website is super user-friendly, with an FAQ section, store locator, info on Save the Snowflakes, and info on the company.

If you're a Rhode Islander, check out these locations where Snow will be giving away free samples! If you go, let me know what you thought of Snow!

Friday August 13th (today!)
- Naragansett Beach 4-8 PM Beach st and Oceanside Pl

Saturday August 14
- Clements Market 11-3 PM 2575 East Main Road, Portsmouth, RI 02871

Subscribe in a reader






Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP